In 1978,Rev. Jerry Creel, founding Pastor of Brush Arbor Baptist Church, established Brush Arbor Christian School to offer an alternative to the declines in academic emphasis and Christian principles in our public school system.As a ministry of Brush Arbor Baptist Church, the school’s purpose is not only to promote the cause of Christ, with an emphasis on a Christ-like lifestyle, but also to offer an excellent Christian education enhanced by Born Again Christ-like qualified teachers. The school has gone through many changes since it’s inception, but one thing has remained the same, its commitment to and dependence on the Lord Jesus Christ, and providing a quality academic education.
Our goalis to provide students with a Christ-centered, Bible-based, academically challenging, quality-minded education in order to train them to serve God and to demonstrate God’s love and organization in all areas of Brush Arbor Christian School.
Outstanding Characteristics of Brush Arbor Christian School
- Dedicated, caring Christian faculty and staff
- Teachers who are certified by FACCS
- Small classes
- Superior academics (A-Beka Curriculum)
- Music and Sports Programs
- Private instruction in piano and instruments available
- Spiritual emphasis
- Full day Kindergarten
- Quality, Pre-School programs
- Extended Care available 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM
- Spacious school facility
- A diversified lunch program
- Competitively priced
- Policies in place to deal with reporting child abuse and professional misconduct
Brush Arbor Christian School is a participating member of the Florida Association of Christian Colleges and School (FACCS), and the National Council for Private School Accreditation (NCPSA).