- Dedicated, caring Christian faculty and staff
- Bible taught daily; weekly chapel
- Teachers who are certified by FACCS
- Small class sizes
- Abeka and BJU Press Curriculum
- Online access to your child’s grades
- Music Classes and Ensemble/Choir
- JV/Varsity Sports participate in the FCC Conference
- Intramural soccer and basketball for elementary students
- Private instruction in piano and guitar available
- Full day Kindergarten
- Quality, Pre-School programs
- Extended Care available 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM
- Ten acre school facility
- Security Cameras
- A diversified lunch program
- Competitive prices
- Step Up for Students Scholarship accepted
- Policies in place to deal with reporting child abuse and professional misconduct (see Standards of Conduct)
- K3-10th grades currently available. 11th grade will be added in fall 2020 and 12th grade in fall of 2021.
Brush Arbor Christian School (BACS) is currently a candidate for accreditation through FACCS and has plans in place to be fully accredited in October 2020. Brush Arbor Christian School is currently a participating member of the Florida Association of Christian Colleges and School (FACCS), and the National Council for Private School Accreditation (NCPSA).
Brush Arbor Christian School (BACS) is a ministry of, and receives its authority from, Brush Arbor Baptist Church (BABC). Rev. Jerry Creel, founding pastor of BABC established the school in 1978.